Saturday, January 08, 2005

damn worn out but still came online!
ok my rantings sounded so pathetic. but yea im glad to say this entry carries a lighter note..came to realise tht my cls is actually ok la..jst cldnt adapt at the beginning. but still. damn sad tht thr are no girly girls in my cls. oh well. at least everyone is nice. including the facilitator (who's also hunky btw haha) and people are damn lame. and through ths ive become less anti-nerds and racist. BUT STILL. no girly girls. its really damn saddening. nobdy to shop with :( or talk to. bt nvm. i shall resume my own girliness. thrs ths cute j2 guy :) hehe. nothing is gonna stop me..! frm being girly, tht is. sigh. how life changes within a few months. i cant believe it, i really cant. i miss tings a lot. hell damn lot. no one knows how much. i can like, cry anytime when i think about it. which is damn stupid and sad la. bt i cant help it. sigh.
anw. im now known as tweety..cos of ths performance. i hope i wsnt too sucky cos the mask ws huuuge. i cldnt see properly. skipping about randomly. reminds me of brownian motion. hahaha. ok i miss secondary school life. i miss st nicks. fucken much.